Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spiritual Healing

One of the things that God showed me, a few days before starting this new diet, was that not only was I cleansing and healing my physical body...but I was also cleansing and healing my spiritual body, as well!

It's amazing what He has revealed to me, spiritually, that I needed to take care of and change!

One of the biggest lessons that I have learned, so far, is to consult Him in ALL things!  Even if I think it is something trivial...it isn't trivial to God!!

If we put God first, above all else, we will be blessed by it...physically and spiritually!!

God desires to have that kind of relationship with us!!

Give Him your time...even if it's for a moment...but continually give it to Him.

Consult with Him!  Ask Him if what you are wanting to do is by the leading of the Holy Spirit or the leading of the flesh!

I know, first hand, how hard that can be...but even in our moments of His teachings, He is still glorified!

Pray!  Ask God to give you peace about what you are doing...even if it's which direction you should take to go home or whether or not you should do something for someone...ASK!

He will answer you...and you BOTH will be blessed by it!

Have a beautiful day!

And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us.
1 John 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Goodbye Yesterday, Hello Tomorrow | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates