Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day Four!

One of the things, that I love the most, about this new diet, is that I can drink hot tea!!  I love hot tea, and there are so many different kinds, that I can have!!  Because of the nature of the diet, though, I'm sticking to a limited number, so that I can make sure what is okay for my body and what isn't.

One of my absolute favorite teas, is Stash's White Christmas tea!  It is a peppermint-ginger white tea, that has been excellent for my tummy!

I have also discovered Pete's Hibiscus C tea, which has been a LIFE-SAVER when going to the grocery store...and it's also kind of a treat, to be able to get it at the coffee shop and sip on it, while shopping!  :)

And yesterday, I found Celestial Seasoning's Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea.  So far, so good!  I'm trying my first cup, this morning, and it is pretty good...although, I would have to say, my favorite is still the White Christmas!  LOL

Also, I started weighing in, each morning, starting on the very first day, of this elimination diet.  I was curious as to what it was doing with my body, from that perspective.

Well, as of this morning, I have lost 5 pounds!

I know what you are thinking...because I can only eat 3 different kinds of foods, I am probably starving myself...but that's not true!

I am full, after eating!  In fact, so full that I end up only eating part of it, waiting a short bit and then finishing it!

So, don't worry...I'm eating!!

Be blessed!!

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Goodbye Yesterday, Hello Tomorrow | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates